I'm not sure why, but Skyler is terrified of loud noises. So the other day, Laron was building some shelves under our stairs, which meant he was drilling for several hours. This also meant that I had to comfort him & hold him & cover his ears for him for several hours.
I tried distracting him once by giving him something to eat, but this was how happy he was about it. He tried covering his own ears while he snuck in a bite every here & there, but nothing seemed to completely comfort him. We finally had to just go to the store for BOTH of our sanity's sakes... For being such a "tough" boy most of the time, it surprises me how scared he can be when it comes to loud noises.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

William hates loud noises too. He always runs and hides when I'm vacuuming. I'm glad you were able to get away though!
ReplyDelete