Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our 6-Year Anniversary!

Wow! Can you believe that Laron & I have now been married for 6 years? That really is amazing to me, but I sure wouldn't have it any other way! Our Anniversary was on Tuesday, but we ended up celebrating it on Monday (because of Laron's work schedule). Without boring you with all the details, we ended up going canoeing, went out to eat at Red Lobster, & then topped it off with watching a movie at the theater (I don't think we've done that since Skyler was born!). It sure was nice to go do something with just the two of us (which doesn't happen very often nowadays), but we still found ourselves thinking about our kids while we were out (like how much Skyler would have LOVED going canoeing & seeing all the wildlife with us!). So thanks Mom for watching the kids for us so we could go off and have a fun day together. And thanks Laron, for being my constant support & comfort, for being patient with me when I'm being a confusing female, for bringing fun & excitement into my life, for being the world's best daddy to our kids, and for falling in love with me all those years ago.




1 comment:

  1. Oh! Happy Anniversary! Looks like it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete