So the other day we stopped by the temple while we were in Salt Lake. Skyler gets pretty excited about the temple, especially the Salt Lake one, because he knows that that's the one we got married in.
As we were crossing the road to get to the temple, Skyler's excitement got the better of him as he jumped up & down while holding Laron's hand & shouted, "Whoo, hoo! Whoo, hoo! We're going to see the temple! Whoo, hoo! It's the temple you got married in! Whoo, hoo!" Let's just say he didn't go unnoticed, particularly by an elderly couple walking behind us who I heard whisper to each other, "Man, he's more excited than if his parents had taken him to Lagoon!"
What a compliment... I suppose! :)
As we were crossing the road to get to the temple, Skyler's excitement got the better of him as he jumped up & down while holding Laron's hand & shouted, "Whoo, hoo! Whoo, hoo! We're going to see the temple! Whoo, hoo! It's the temple you got married in! Whoo, hoo!" Let's just say he didn't go unnoticed, particularly by an elderly couple walking behind us who I heard whisper to each other, "Man, he's more excited than if his parents had taken him to Lagoon!"
What a compliment... I suppose! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment