I hadn't realized that Skyler was old enough to be loosing teeth yet, but apparently he is! He lost his first tooth this February & now has a couple more getting looser every day.
When I first told him about leaving his tooth under his pillow for the "Tooth Fairy", Skyler TOTALLY didn't believe me! I guess it sounded too good to be true to him! So we borrowed my family's old special "Tooth Fairy Pillowcase" & put his tooth in the little tooth pocket that night... The next morning he came running up to us shouting, "The Tooth Fairy is real! The Tooth Fairy is real! She left me 4 quarters!" After Kimberly noticed that Skyler had gotten MONEY out of the ordeal, she suddenly was determined to find a loose tooth of her own... But unfortunately none of them were even close yet! :) So, I guess we're on to yet another fun milestone of childhood... SO fun being a parent!

No comments:
Post a Comment