I've been struggling lately at being motivated to cook dinner for my family (or at least to have it ready by 5:00 when Laron has to leave for work) & so I decided to have a freezer cooking day with my sister-in-law Kajsa on Saturday to try and get a little ahead. We made a lot of food, but
really the best part was not doing it ALONE. Anyway, between the two of us, here's what we made (some of it I made
after Kajsa left though):
2 Chicken Enchiladas
3 Beef Enchiladas
2 Pizza Crust Doughs
4 Dozen Rolls
2 Chicken Casseroles
2 Tuna Casseroles
2 Layered Enchilada Bakes
I think all-in-all it was well worth our time! Thanks Kajsa for helping my family get fed! I'm sure they appreciate it...
Wow you made a ton! when you write it all out like that, it sounds very impressive. Thanks Michelle for letting me tag along!
ReplyDelete