Anyway, that being said, my body seems to be preping early like usual... As of my appointment this morning, I'm already dialated to a 4 & 70% ephased! I keep thinking that maybe I'll go early this time, though of course I never have, so we'll see. I'm just not quite sure what to expect in that department, since I've ended up being induced on the last 2 pregnancies, but there's certainly a first time for everything. Either way, I've got my bags packed & a few freezer meals made, so hopefully we'll be ready whenever our little Bailey Ann decides to join us.
Until then though, here's to enduring my last few weeks of pregnancy!

You're getting so close! Hopefully you do go early! Wouldn't that be a lovely surprise! I love the name you've chosen. It is very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Michelle. And I love the name Bailey! So so cute. I'm with you. I totally have mixed emotions about having another baby. SO ready to be DONE being pregnant. But knowing exactly what's coming. Guess we're going to be going thru it all at the same time. so we can sympathize with each other! I LOVE all of SKylers comments. My favorite was him telling Kimberly he can't hear the holy ghost when she's crying. That is so darling!! LOVED it. You'll be so glad you recorded all his little sayings!
ReplyDelete