Monday, July 18, 2011

6 weeks old

So Miss Bailey is officially 6 weeks old now & I can tell she's getting bigger everyday. She's a great eater, doing a little better with the spitting up problems & officially wearing 0-3 month clothes instead of Newborn. The simple accomplishments in life, huh?


Two things that we've learned that Bailey loves is to be on her tummy & to sit on my lap while I play the piano. She also loves to eat & is not quite sure what to do with herself if she's not eating or sleeping... Nor are we yet either I might add!


So I think these last 2 weeks of having three kids has been the hardest on me. I've heard moms say before that they lost a few brain cells being a Mother, but I have literally felt stupider these last two weeks... I feel like certain days & hours are just blurred all together, that I'm going through the motions of life without the higher level of thinking I used to do & that I'm confused and stressed out about things in life that should be relatively simple (like getting everyone packed up in the van & ready to go somewhere!).


Nevertheless, I DO have adorable children & I was so excited to take my girls to church this week in matching dresses (thanks to my fabulous sister-in-law Kajsa!). I was SO proud to have such a good-looking family to show off! And secretly, I've found that I like my children more (especially on those hard weeks), when I dress them up cute. So thanks Kajsa for helping end our week on a good note!

1 comment:

  1. You DO have adorable kids. They all look so happy! Diana was telling me all the cute things Skyler was doing last time she was there. Those dresses are darling! How fun to have your girls in matching outfits. When I saw your post, I had to do some calculations myself...I was thinking Kyle was about 6 weeks. But I just realized he's almost 8 weeks now! Time has been nothing but a blur for me lately. We just moved on Saturday...so life is a little crazy for me right now. I'm way excited to see you guys and your darling kids this weekend. I'm excited for Kenzie and Braden to play with their cousins!

    ReplyDelete