Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Amazing Big Brother

Skyler has been an AMAZING big brother lately, to both of his sisters... Ever since we had Bailey, he has really gone out of his way to watch after Kimberly. He holds her hand & leads her around, and he protects her & gives her hugs whenever she needs it. And she's needed it a LOT lately with all the changes, so thanks Skyler for being sensitive to her needs & taking good care of her! You're the kind of big brother I always wished I'd had!

He's also been super sweet with Bailey. He's always asking to hold her & cuddle her & loves to help me burp her. His Grandma also recently gave him this little rocking chair from when she was a kid & somehow he just knows that rocking chairs are for rocking babies in... And let me tell you, he's a natural!

He even gave me a hug the other day just when I needed it. So thanks again Skyler for watching out for us girls! We know we're in good hands when you're around!

No comments:

Post a Comment