Well, Bailey is officially 6 months old now! Some days I still can't believe she's already this old & then other days it feels like we've had her
forever!

At her 6 month appointment, Bailey weighed 17 lbs, 1 oz & was 26 inches long, so she's doing well! In fact, Kimberly had her 2 year appointment on the same day & I was surprised to realize that Bailey's only got another 8 pounds to be caught up with Kimberly in weight! But Kimberly has always been in about the 25th percentile & Bailey's been in the 75th percentile...

Over the last month, Bailey has made TONS of progress developmentally... And I think the Christmas tree may have helped her progression! I can't believe how well she can maneuver herself around! It's been fun to watch what just a couple of weeks can do for a little baby...

She now is rocking on her hands & knees, going up on her tip-toes (or doing push-ups),

& sitting REALLY well! Even the doctor was
extremely impressed with her abilities for being only 6 months old! So Bailey's new favorite is Kimberly. She pretty much just starts laughing as soon as she
sees her lately!

I've also started putting a few headbands on Bailey lately, contrary to Laron's
no-headbands rule. I never used them with Kimberly, but I'm getting tired of the
stuck-on bows falling off & we got a few headbands passed down to us in the last batch of hand-me-downs, so I decided to try them out (
without asking for permission, I might add!).

She brings fun to the room everytime she starts bounching herself on my lap, everytime she grabs a handful of Kimberly's hair when she gets too close, everytime she pushes herself backwards across the room, & she brings a yell of excitement from the kids everytime she wakes up. Well, we feel super blessed to have Miss Bailey in our lives & can't imagine our lives without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment