Yeah! We made it! Laron is officially DONE working NIGHTS! It's been a very long 2+ years, but somehow Laron's managed, although it's definitely taken a toll on his health... Laron is now Lactose-Intolerant, which means I can no longer cook anything creamy, which is limiting me far more than I like. And his new shift isn't entirely ideal, but it'll be better than working at night for sure! As for some of the drawbacks, he leaves at 5:00 in the morning, which means waking up at 4:30, which means no more slacking off on getting the kids to bed on time. Also, he no longer has a carpool buddy, which means more money he'll have to spend on gas & he'll actually make less money now because he doesn't get extra for working nights. But I suppose it's still worth it! No more tiptoeing around all day because "dad's sleeping"... We're thrilled!
And guess who else isn't waking up during the night now too? Yep, Bailey finally started to figure out the whole sleeping-through-the-night thing. (Of course, now that I've got Laron with me at night to help me... Ironic, huh? :) Oh well, I guess we'll take it when we get it!
I sure love that girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment