Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skyler's Drawing...


Skyler doesn't usually like to draw pictures much (he'd rather be playing outside!), but typically whenever he draws a picture lately, it's usually of him & Laron doing something.  So the other day when Skyler came up to me to show me his picture & had me guess who it was of, I was all ears when he said that it was of him & me.  But his explanation was even cuter... He said it was a picture of him holding a brush & brushing my hair!  Adorable, huh?  I told him that he wasn't allowed to erase it because it just melted my heart every time I saw it! The even cuter thing though is that he actually does brush my hair sometimes... He knows that if Mom is sad or crying, brushing her hair or rubbing her shoulders will make it all better.  Wow, Laron has taught him well!

No comments:

Post a Comment