Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Pictures

We finally got around to taking new family pictures this year...  The first half of our shots went okay, but then Bailey started bawling halfway through & it was hard to get many good ones after that.  So from a distance we have several good pictures, but up close, it's obvious to see that Bailey's not too happy.  So I had to go back a second day & take some better individual pictures of the kids on my own that looked a little better to hang in our family room (Check out the last 5 pictures!  I think they turned out pretty cute!).  Sometimes family pictures are such a pain, but I'm happy now to at least have some more updated pictures. So thanks Dad for being patient with our drama... Hopefully you'll still be willing to take our pictures for us next year!  Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment