Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break Fun

Spring Break this year was pretty low-key around here... Skyler kept asking us what we were doing because he'd heard of all the exciting things his classmates at school were doing (like going to St. George or Disneyland or something), but I ended up feeling pretty sick that week, so we just mainly stayed around here.  But there was one place that we'd been wanting to take the kids to for awhile, so on one of my better-days, we headed off to the "Treehouse Museum" in Ogden.



It was pretty crowded when we got there because there were a bunch of school groups on a Field-Trip there that day, but other than that it was a fun place to explore & run free (although keeping TRACK of all 3 kids amongst all the school-kids running around was a little bit of a challenge!).



All-in-all, I think it was a fun afternoon spent with the family.  Our favorite part was probably actually the PLAY that we got to watch with kids from the audience being able to come up on stage & dress up as some of the characters.  The kids were disappointed that THEY weren't picked, but it was fun to watch!



So yay for a simple, yet fun "Spring Break"!  I think the BEST part was just having our WHOLE family home together again for a week (it happened to also be Laron's week off of work too, so that was nice!).  Sometimes I forget how nice it was just hanging around the house all day as a family before Skyler started school.  What great kids we've got!  It's fun just watching them smile & have a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure that I went there as a kid, didn't know that it was in Ogden. I still remember how much fun we had playing with all the toys. So even though you didn't get to go to Disneyland I am sure the kids will remember the fun they had there for a long time.

    ReplyDelete