Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tim home from his Mission to Chile!

 Well, my little brother Tim (I'll always think of him as Timmy though!), just came home from his mission to Conception, Chile!  I was a little worried about what my kids would think about him (because they were pretty scared of my brother Robert when he came home & still spoke with an accent because of his mission), but they have warmed up to him surprisingly well after not seeing him for 2 years!  And actually, our little Bailey was born only 3 days before Tim left for his mission, so it's especially crazy to see how big a little kid can grow in 2 years!



The Sunday after Tim got home, I was asked to accompany on the piano while Tim, my Mom & my Dad sang, "I Often Go Walking" in Spanish.  They did really well & Tim did a great job at speaking.  Glad to have you home Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment