Sunday, June 16, 2013

Robert & Molly's Wedding!

I'm pleased to announce that my brother Robert just got married last Friday to his sweetheart, Molly Clemens, & they couldn't be happier!



They got married in the Draper Temple, which was beautiful!  But being way up there on the mountain & at the mouth of a canyon, it made for a windy & chilly morning posing for pictures afterward at the temple!












After the Temple Ceremony, we had a little time to kill before the yummy dutch oven dinner at my Parent's church, all cooked up by the Denny's in our ward.  It was delicious!











After the yummy luncheon & hearing all the fun stories & comments about memories people had about Robert & Molly growing up, we headed over to one of Molly's neighbor's houses for a beautiful Reception that night.  They had a river in the back of the yard which made it beautiful, but also made me a little nervous with all the kids around...







My sister Emily made all the girl's matching dresses, which were amazingly beautiful!  I'm glad that ONE of us has the talent to do something like that!  So it was fun getting the girls all together in their matching dresses... :)





I was a little nervous about being pregnant for Robert's Wedding & finding just the right outfit to wear so that I didn't just look FAT, but also looked CUTE.  After weeks of trying to find Emily & I the same shirt to wear, we finally realized that we'd better just find our OWN thing, since our body types are so obviously different right now!  And after how hard it was to even FIND a shirt in that particular color of blue, I think we both did a pretty good job!



Skyler was sure excited to help out in decorating Robert & Molly's car before they left!  And ALL the kids enjoyed sampling the endless amount of treats left out all night at the Reception... They served "Rainbows" (an ice-cream/ slushy combo) & TONS of different kinds of cookies.  I'm pretty sure that my kids tried almost them ALL!  But it kept them happy for rest of the long day ahead of them!





 So congratulations again Robert & Molly for a beautiful day!  I can tell that you already have a great love between you & I'm happy that you finally were able to find each other & unite forever & ever!  Here's to a wonderful future for you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute pictures! Love weddings, congrats to your brother

    ReplyDelete