Going through life, it's so easy to forget & miss the "little things" in life... Hopefully this record will help remind me of those daily precious moments
with my kids that I always want to remember.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
2-years-old
This is how Skyler shows how old he is. For some reason he likes using his pinkies better than his pointer fingers... It's cute though!
Yeah!! I'm so so glad that you guys have a blog site now. Your kids are darling. That little Skyler says and does the cuteset things. And I'm amazed at some of those pictures of Skyler...there's a couple of them that look EXACTLY like Larons baby pictures. Its really cute to see how gently he is with Kimberly. Every parent hopes for a nice, caring older brother to set a good example for all the younger siblings. I love SKylers comment at the doctors office.......Not so bad. LOL. And, of course, that video clip of him raising his eyebrows is priceless!
Yeah!! I'm so so glad that you guys have a blog site now. Your kids are darling. That little Skyler says and does the cuteset things. And I'm amazed at some of those pictures of Skyler...there's a couple of them that look EXACTLY like Larons baby pictures. Its really cute to see how gently he is with Kimberly. Every parent hopes for a nice, caring older brother to set a good example for all the younger siblings. I love SKylers comment at the doctors office.......Not so bad. LOL. And, of course, that video clip of him raising his eyebrows is priceless!
ReplyDelete