Friday, February 5, 2010

My Kids are Growing Up

So the other day, Skyler tried on my shoes and started heading out the bedroom door, announcing that he was "going to buy milk." I asked him if he had money to pay for the milk. He thought about it for a minute, then headed over to one of our dresser drawers and went right to the container we keep our change in and grabbed a few coins. My mouth just dropped... How did he know that's where we keep our change, or how did he even know what money was (since he usually just sees me use a debit card)?

And then Miss Kimberly is getting SO big too!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you have a blog. It is awesome. I love reading friends. I am grateful for your sister giving me your blog address. you can look at mine too. I share with my mom so it will say Karen when I add a comment but it is really me. ~Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Michelle I love it! These are such cute stories about your kids. I can't not believe how smart Skyler is and Kimberly is so darling. I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!
    Love, Kajsa

    ReplyDelete