The other day we decided that maybe Kimberly was old enough to appreciate the bar over the top of the bouncer that plays music, so we tried it out. As soon as I turned on the familiar music, I felt like I was transported back in time to when Skyler was a little boy. Suddenly I could just imagine being back in Logan in our little front room, with Skyler's big wide eyes staring back at me. I enjoy life now, but I kind-of had to hold my breath & hold back a tear or two as I reminisced about the memories of the past. Hmmmm.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Reminded of the Past
The other day we decided that maybe Kimberly was old enough to appreciate the bar over the top of the bouncer that plays music, so we tried it out. As soon as I turned on the familiar music, I felt like I was transported back in time to when Skyler was a little boy. Suddenly I could just imagine being back in Logan in our little front room, with Skyler's big wide eyes staring back at me. I enjoy life now, but I kind-of had to hold my breath & hold back a tear or two as I reminisced about the memories of the past. Hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment