It's official... Kimberly finally got her 1st tooth last week and her 2nd tooth yesterday! I've been waiting for her to get a tooth for months now (Skyler got his first tooth at 4 months & she's 8 1/2 months old now!), but I suppose teeth are over-rated for a baby anyways! Besides, I'm afraid that she'd going to be a biter!
I think we can also officially say that she can crawl now too. She's been experimenting around with the idea for a few weeks now, but some left out wrapping paper seemed to be just the trick to make her want to crawl for distance! The next few weeks will be a whole new adventure for me, because I've never had a baby crawling around before... Skyler never crawled, he just went straight to walking! It'll be pretty exciting around here!
Kimberly also tried enchiladas for the first time the other day... She loved them. Obviously!

So cute! Crawling and eating enchiladas?? Before ya know it she'll be driving! lol jk! (P.S. loved your comment on my blog! I'm totally calling when I begin picking the fruit. It would be a LOT more fun with you there (and your kiddies!), for sure!)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with that crawling stage! Its cute. But they really do get in to EVERYTHING. although she's probably already doing that.
ReplyDeleteI saw the post about larons bday party. He's lucky to have such a wonderful wife to throw him a great party. Looks like it was a blast. I'm so sad I missed it.