So for Halloween this year, we kind-of ended up with a Winnie-the-Pooh theme...

We borrowed a
Tigger costume for Skyler from a neighbor & that kind-of started it all. Then we found Kimberly some simple rabbit-ears so she could be an easy
Rabbit. Then I found this adorable
Piglet costume (after searching high & low!) for Bailey that really added the perfect touch to our little trio, so that sealed the deal of our theme for the year!

Kimberly also had a secondary cotume that we also borrowed from a neighbor that she actually used for Trick-or-Treating (because let's face it, rabbit-ears aren't very warm & for some reason she just liked this costume better). She made a pretty cute looking
flower as well (even though it didn't go along with our Winnie-the-Pooh
theme).

A few days later we visited my parents to show off the kid's costumes to them... Always fun to get Grandma's & Papa's approval!

And
Piglet was being
extra smiley that night, so that was fun! Skyler & Kimberly are such great friends. I love it!

Well, Happy Halloween!
I can't guarentee a
theme again next year
but it's sure fun when it works out that way!
Very cute! So far we've been able to pull of a theme every year since William was a baby. But I'm not sure how much longer we'll be able to do that. Your kids make adorable Winnie the Pooh characters.
ReplyDelete