Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

So, after having kids for a few years now, it's hard to remember what life was like before them... It just seems like we've always had them. Although it seems like I'd be able to get SO many more things accomplished during the day without them, I think it would also seem a lot more boring & pointless. And why buy this great house with a fabulous yard to play in, if not for our kids to play in & run around in? We live in kind-of a crazy world nowadays that often views children as a hassle, but now that I've experienced it myself (hassles included!), I know I wouldn't want it any other way. Many women out there are still hoping & dreaming for this day, & sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm living my dream! And so, I'd just like to say how thankful I am for the opportunity I have to be a MOTHER.
The other thing I'm extremely grateful for this year is a new DISHWASHER! Almost exactly a year ago our old one leaked all over, ruining an area of our kitchen floor, & we have now finally saved up enough to replace it! We decided to hold off on buying it until the Black Friday sales & are sure glad we did because we got a great model at a great deal! We're still getting used to the LED lights, but overall we love it! And thank-you Heavenly Father for helping our old dishwasher to last over the last year until we could save up the money for a new one. Now on to saving up for a new kitchen floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment