Monday, August 6, 2012

Bailey's Tummy Issues

Feeling really frustrated right now...  Just went in to go get Bailey up from her nap & she was sitting in a pile of watery poop.  Just like almost every day.   At this point we can pretty much guarantee that if she poops, it will be all over EVERY-thing.  Like my white dress a couple Sundays ago at church!  I don't want to put anything cute on her, because she'll just poop on it.  I don't want to put new sheets on her bed, because I'll just be taking them back off to wash them a couple hours later.  We're pretty sure it's a milk issue, so right now we've got just about every kind of milk imaginable in the fridge, trying to figure her out.  Rice milk, Almond milk, Soy milk, Goat milk, 1% milk.  Any suggestions?!








And despite all this, she is happy anyway... AMAZING!  I wish I was as resilient!

No comments:

Post a Comment