Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer was really fun with the kids... Bailey started walking, so she was able to play with the kids SO much more.  Kimberly got potty-trained, so that was awesome!  I finally didn't have a little baby & I wasn't nursing & I wasn't pregnant, so I felt SO free to just have fun with the kids & actually LIVE & enjoy life rather than just SURVIVE.  It's been busy, but I feel like I've been able to just enjoy being a Mom.  Not that every minute of it was stress-free & happy, but we made a lot of memories & had a lot of laughs.  What a blessing it is that Heavenly Father allowed me the fun, stressful, enjoyable, stretching experience of being a Mom!
















Kimberly loves brushing people's hair & usually Laron and I are her victims... I always think it's pretty funny watching her brush Laron's hair, because he obviously doesn't have much hair to brush!  

The kids also always love it when Daddy reads them a story.  Even Bailey comes running when Mom or Dad sit down to read a book!



My mom & brothers also came over once a week over the summer & played with us & helped us out with projects (mainly painting projects!), so that was SO nice!


And Skyler learned how to mow the lawn over the summer too & was pretty proud of himself!  Not that he goes in a very straight line or anything, but he sure can crank that thing around to turn corners & stuff.  Pretty amazing watching my 5-year-old mow the lawn!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Skyler can mow the lawn! I don't think I was strong enough to do that til I was a teenager! You've got one strong little man there!

    ReplyDelete