
I just have to announce to the world that I am officially done CANNING for the year!!! And what a RELIEF that is! I feel like I have such a bitter/sweet feeling about canning... I oftentimes HATE the endless amount of work it takes for often DAYS on end, but I sure LOVE the end result of feeling stocked up again for another year & knowing that I'm taking care of my family with the wonderful resources that Heavenly Father has blessed us with.
Here's what we bottled this year:
50 Quarts of Applesauce
40 Quarts of Grape Juice
14 Quarts of Salsa
14 Quarts Apple Pie Filling
9 Quarts Spaghetti Sauce
15 pints Green Tomato Relish
9 pints Grape Jelly
I also tried my hand at dehydrating some apples & making Grape Fruit Leather, but unfortunately we've already almost eaten everything I dehydrated, so apparently my family likes those! So anyway, YAY for getting to the end of another huge months-long project!


No comments:
Post a Comment