Friday, November 8, 2013
Almost There!
Just went to my 37 week appointment yesterday... 3 weeks until my due-date! But I usually go about a week early, so that puts me at about 2 weeks away. And then I've just really been feeling lately like he might be coming sooner than that, so maybe just a WEEK left?! I'm already dilated to a 3+ & 70% effaced, so things are definitely moving right along! We'll see how much longer I make it... And I know ultrasounds are always a little off on their guesses as to how much a baby actually weighs, but as of yesterday, our baby is measuring at 7 lbs 10 oz, so he's getting plenty ready to come too! In fact, it's his HEAD that always measures about 2 weeks AHEAD, so maybe it will be a GOOD thing to have this baby a little EARLY (for my own sake!).
After I got home from my appointment, I anxiously made a few freezer meals with my mom, which is making me feel SLIGHTLY more ready. But this is such a bitter-sweet milestone of pregnancy to hit for me... I'm TOTALLY ready to be done being pregnant, but I also know what LABOR feels like & I'm not quite sure if I'm as mentally prepped for that this time. The more & more physically exhausted I feel from being pregnant too, the more anxious I am about the sleepless nights ahead of me with being up with a newborn again. It's a good thing these babies are so gosh-darn CUTE though & that we as Mother's are given an instant LOVE for them. Last thing on my list now: To pack my bags... Maybe tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with the delivery! I can't wait to see your little munchkin.
ReplyDelete