Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh Where, Oh Where Could my Baby Be?!

Well, I had another doctor's appointment this morning... NOW I'm dilated to a 4 1/2 or a 5 & 70% effaced.  And the baby is measuring at 8 lbs 10 oz.  Yikes!  I'm not sure HOW much longer this body of mine can keep this baby IN there!  I mean, my body definitely always preps early, but it's really starting to play with my emotions!  I wish that I could make one of those count-down chains until the day he FOR SURE would come... Oh well, here's goes one of the HARDEST waiting games of the century!

But, I'm on my way out the door in a few minutes to go on a walk... So we'll see if THAT'LL help!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Michelle! I can only imagine how anxious you are to have this baby. Those last few weeks are the worst. Bet your kids can't wait to meet their new brother :)

    They all looked so cute in their Halloween costumes. And I loved that picture of Skyler in his suit and the girls in matching dresses. Darling! I bet Skyler is such a great older brother to Kimberly & Bailey

    ReplyDelete