Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Announcing: "Tydon Joseph Pace"!!!



So I know I'm a couple days late in posting this, but I thought I'd officially announce that our little "Tydon Joseph Pace" finally decided to make his big entrance into the world! He was born very early last Saturday morning (at 12:27), weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. & was 21 inches long. We had him within 1 hour of getting to the hospital & were just glad that we made it there in time! If his head wouldn't have been turned the wrong way when we first got there, we actually might have even had him SOONER than that! The kids all just ADORE their new little brother & we are delighted to have his sweet little spirit in our family! Welcome home little Tydon! :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! So glad your baby boy is finally here. I love the name you chose. I've never heard of it before....So cute. I heard you went natural (again!) How in the world do you do that?!?! You have my utmost admiration. Hope you are recovering well, and getting some sleep. Enjoy that precious new baby.

    ReplyDelete