Friday, July 2, 2010

Painting Projects

Our latest project was painting the trim and the front door of our house... And boy did it ever need it! As my mom so kindly pointed out today, "The front door was the eye-sore of our house!" I'm embarrassed to admit it, but she was totally right! It was one of those projects that we were going to do very first, but of course we got side-tracked with other projects instead. But it finally made it to the top of our "to-do" list...



I wish I had taken a BEFORE picture for you, but you'll just have to believe me when I say that it looks TONS better than it did before! (Other than those darn yellow 80's windows that I hate!) And I have to say, it took me two days to do between taking care of kids, but I think I did a pretty good job painting the front door, yellow windows and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment