Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday Morning

Skyler likes to help out with Kimberly whenever he can.  Sunday morning, he was determined to do her hair for church... It was quite fascinating to watch! (Notice his tongue sticking out in concentration!)


Playing with toys afterwards...




3 comments:

  1. Your children are adorable! You should have lots and lots more (when you're ready of course)! We need to get together and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest kids! And Skyler is so sweet! (I'm sure Kimberly is, too!) I love the moments and the smiles that you catch on camera! They (and you) will treasure them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! That Skyler sure is a great big brother. I loved your fhe activity-the iron rod. What a fabulous idea! You have THE perfect tree for it too. I'm afraid the TREE of life at our house would be very small in comparison.

    ReplyDelete