Where did our beautiful garden go?
We thought we had such a nice garden... until now.
But then we put in some cute little Marigold's to border the edge of our garden, which helped spruce things up a bit... There's something about flowers that just makes me smile!
Well, we've still got half a garden to go... I sure hope there's something left in there by the time we get done! I guess we're still learning how to do all this gardening stuff. Our parent's made it look SO easy!

It looks great from our view!! We've been doing the same... we thought our garden had grown a lot and then we found it's all weeds! Joy. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of your garden! It inspires me to have our own one day. Too bad its already July. Maybe next year. It was great to see you guys & catch up. And I'm glad we got to come down & see your house.
ReplyDeleteAnd THANKS for the fresh peas from the garden. They were So SO good!