Well, we're down to the final week before my due-date & I admit that I'm getting a little anxious. Because of Laron's work schedule (7 days on, 7 days off) & the convenience it would be to have a baby on his already OFF week, I finally talked him into scheduling to be induced on this next Thursday, June 9th (only 2 days before my due-date) if we haven't had the baby yet on our own. I'm dilated to a 4 1/2 now & still 70% effaced, so I keep thinking it could be any time, but my body's always needed a little push in the past to get going, so we'll see.
That being said, Skyler & I made a paper-chain countdown the other day, making us both realize how soon our new little baby could actually be here... As I see him rip off another chain every day, it's kind-of making ME nervous about how soon our lives are going to be changing. Maybe I'm okay waiting a little longer. Or maybe those baby clothes in the closet are anxious to be tried on. Either way, the countdown is on! So ready or not, here she comes!

Only 5 days!?!?! How exciting! I understand the nervousness too. But being induced is nice! I was induced with Henry. Anyway, good luck! I'm SUPER excited for you!
ReplyDeleteMichelle! Only a few more days! I bet you're so excited this is your last week. Hope you're hanging in there. Glad you were able to convince laron that being induced isn't that bad. It will be nice to have his help for the first week. Good luck. We'll pray that all will go well.
ReplyDelete