Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Little Brother "Timmy"

Well, last week my little brother Timmy (sorry Tim, you'll always be "Timmy" to me!) went to the MTC. After a few weeks, he'll be off to the mission-field in Conception, Chile. They certainly are lucky people to have him coming to serve them! I know he'll make a fabulous missionary, and yet we'll miss you while you're gone. Skyler especially! But good luck anyway & we'll see you in 2 years!








And luckily Bailey was born when she was, because then you at least got to meet her before you left! She'll be all grown up though in 2 years! Good luck again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I can't believe you have two brother out in the mission field. I told Emily that if she would email me their snail mail address then I would write to them...but guess what she hasn't so it you could email them to tashgirl03@gmail.com then I could write to them. Even though your other brother is too, almost or past his year mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way this is Natasha not Karen

    ReplyDelete